Pragati Rath is proudly working with:
1) Child Welfare and Educational Society (CWES), Faridabad – Regd. No. 96/2007-08 for conducting various skill development trainings together especially for youth.
2) Jhansi Catholic Seva Samaj, Jhansi, U.P. (Social Welfare Centre, Bishop’s House, 64 Cantt, Jhansi, U.P. – Regd. No. 100 of 1-10-85) for the welfare of cancer, HIV/AIDS patients, orphans and aged as well as differently abled for their education and empowerment and providing sustainable livelihoods.
3) Samaj Kalyan Chikitsa Seva Sanstha, Shivpuri – Regd. No. gwl07/91 for work in health sector.
4) Seva Samarpan Samiti, Jhansi, U.P. (291, Premganj, Sipri Bazar, Jhansi, U.P. – Regd. No. J-24309) for free education of poor children.
5) Holy Mother India Public School, (Nai Basti , Jhansi) (Recognized by U.P. Govt.) for free education of poor children.
6) Sant Pushpa Vidhya Mandir (Vill. Jharai, P.O. Sindwara, Dist. Lalitpur, U.P.) for free education of poor children.
7) Nirmala Convent Girls’ Inter College (Garhia Phatak, Prem Nagar, Jhans, U.P.) for free education of poor children.
8) Bates Memorial School (Recognized by U.P. Govt., Masiha Ganj, Sipri Bazar, Jhansi, U.P.) for free education of poor children.
9) Manav Kalyan Sansthan (Human Welfare Institution, Jhansi, Reg. – 1993; 80, Kaliwada, Puliya No. 9, Jhansi, U.P.) for the welfare of the underprivileged and the weaker sections of the society.
10) District Jail, Jhansi for imparting training to the prisoners so as to provide them a means of livelihood and helping them in their restoration also.